Friday, September 21, 2007

Where to start....

As I sit here composing my first blog I wonder if I have lost my mind. I have sworn over time that I would not blog. Heck I can't even remain consistent with Journaling and that is for my eyes only. I wonder at times if I really want my thoughts and words out there for the world to see. Then again I think maybe I am getting a bit to deep even for myself.

My life is not terribly exciting. I am married and a mother of 4. Our lives are generally hectic and always on the run. My children are 18, 16, 6 and 4--Robby, Dennis, Sydnie, Bridgette. My husband and I both work full time. My husband, Tim, actually averages more like 64-72 hours a week at work so during those moments I am a single mother. Thankfully our marriage is strong and we support one another 100%.

Okay, this is my start. We'll see where it goes from here!!

No comments: