Wednesday, August 22, 2012

School has started, School has started, School has started!!

School has started, School has started, School has started!! 

Maybe I shouldn't be this excited but we now have a schedule.  Okay as much of a schedule as we can.  We have Sydnie and Bridgette playing volleyball, Battle of the Books and Choir, Sydnie has Math Club and then SAS has football.  Throughout all this we are also working with 2 case workers for 3 family visits a week.  In our down time (okay quit laughing now) in our down time we are still chasing a 5 year old, 2 year old and 9 month old.  I have been asked a lot recently if I am losing weight.  The only response I have is that I don't have time to eat I am to busy chasing one kid or another!

Of course now that school has started what does that mean.  According to the kids it means lets get ready for birthdays and Christmas.  Yikes!  I don't think I can release the joy of school starting to stress over 6 birthdays in 2 months with Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years sandwiched in there.  Lets just go back to my original joy...

School has started, School has started, School has started!!

No comments: