Friday, September 21, 2012

Chinese and Karma

I have a doctor's appointment today.  I'm not necessarily excited about this appointment.  I don't want to know what I weigh or how my blood pressure is doing.  I know these things.  I am overweight and my blood pressure and I aren't friends.  I have 6 kids in the house.  Of course it is a little high.  Do I exercise?  I ask if this is a trick question.  I don't per say exercise but I do chase around a 10 month old, 2 year old, 5 year old, 8 year old, 9 year old and 11 year old.  I think that should be an Olympic sport.  Every mom in the world would qualify and somehow every mom would win.  We are the masters of this new art form. 

So knowing I have a doctor's appointment and knowing how it is going to go what do I do.  I order Chinese for lunch.  Yummy Hunan Beef and Egg Rolls.  It sounded good at the time.  I knew Karma was coming up to bite me hard.  I dripped the oil from those egg rolls all down the front of my shirt.  So now when I go to the doctor she has proof that I also eat very bad for me food and also happen to wear some of it.

Who knew Chinese and Karma were synonyms!!

No comments: